Gebrüder Heyl Analysentechnik GmbH & Co. KG is a developer and manufacturer of water analysis devices, controls for water treatment systems and reagents for manual analysis methods. Our products and services are mainly used in industrial processes to monitor water quality.
As a commercial enterprise, we share responsibility for society, the environment and the ecosystem of this planet. We want our children to have a happy future with prosperity and living conditions that are compatible with nature. We are convinced that resources such as water, air and soil, as well as flora and fauna, must be treated carefully and with an eye to the future.
Our environmental policy defines the principles of environmental protection that we at Gebrüder Heyl Analysentechnik follow. It is defined by the management and is binding for the entire company.
We undertake to act according to the following principles:
- We consider safety and the protection of people and the environment to be a matter of fundamental importance. Our management will regularly review these environmental policy guidelines for new requirements. We develop and continuously improve procedures for effective implementation of the guidelines in operational practice. The management creates the necessary framework conditions and provides the necessary funds.
- We strengthen the personal sense of responsibility for the environment within the Heyl crew and, through personal behaviour, entrepreneurial activity and our products, bring our view of possible environmental pollution into sharper focus. Every crew member bears equal responsibility for protecting the environment.
- We encourage and reward the involvement of our crew in improving environmental performance through easy-to-use idea management, short decision-making pathways and giving equal consideration to all suggestions for improvement.
- To protect our Heyl crew, neighbours, customers and consumers, as well as the environment, we work to continuously reduce the dangers and risks involved in the manufacture, sale, use, recycling and disposal of our products.
- Safety, health and environmental considerations are already taken into account during the development of new products. Products that are harmful to health and the environment are avoided as far as technically and chemically possible.
- We take questions and concerns from the public regarding the products and company activities seriously and respond to them in a constructive manner.
- We inform our customers about the safe use, recycling and disposal of our products. We are constantly working to expand our knowledge of the possible effects of products, production processes and their environmental aspects on people and the environment.
- We consciously make sparing use of resources.
- We understand the respective national legal and regulatory provisions as minimum requirements and strive for an even higher level of safety, health and environmental protection.
Updated: October 2022