The MultiControl CT is an automatic desalination device with integrated dual biocide dosing control according to VDI 2047 Sheet 1/2.
By using different plug-in cards for the two existing slots, various sensors can be connected, as well as a process controller with 0/4-20mA input or a curve tracer.
Desalination can be
controlled either by conductance or by TDS. Desalination is prevented
after a biocide dosing. The duration of desalination can be monitored.
The biocide dosage may either take place after a certain number of days or regularly on certain days of the week at a fixed time. Preliminary desalination is optional.
For quantity-based inhibitor dosing there are various adjustment options available for dosing point and dosing period.
Circulation may either take place after a certain number of days or regularly on certain days of the week at a fixed time.
Please also note our mounting plate for an automatic desalination!
- Boiler houses
- Cooling tower monitoring
Available plug-in cards
- For connecting a probe with two current outputs for measuring the inductive conductivity and temperature and for connecting a combination electrode for measuring the pH value.
- For connecting a probe with RS232 interface for measuring the inductive conductivity and temperature.
- For connecting a conductive conductivity probe, a PT100 or PT1000 temperature sensor in 2, 3 or 4-wire technology and a combination electrode for measuring the pH value.
- Card with two 0/4-20mA outputs for outputting the measured values and one RS232 interface for connecting an inductive conductivity probe.
- Power supply: 230VAC, 24VAC +-10%, 50/60Hz or wide-range power supply 100-240VAC, 100-353 VDC
- Power consumption without external load: max. 25 VA
- Protection class: IP54
- Ambient temperature: 5 – 40 °C
- Housing dimensions (W x H x D): 229 x 205 x 117 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Various monitoring options, such as min. and max. temperature, min. and max. PH value.
- Simple menu-guided operation via backlit graphic LC display.
- Menu in German, English, French, Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Turkish
- 5 relay outputs with neutral change-over contacts:
- 1 output for connecting a solenoid or motor valve for desalination
- 1 output for a collective alarm
- 2 outputs for dosing biocides
- 1 output either for dosing an inhibitor or for connecting a circulation pump
- 6 potential-free inputs with adjustable polarity:
- 3 inputs for level switches for monitoring the levels of the three chemical containers
- 1 input for a water metre required for inhibitor dosing
- 1 input for a flow monitor for monitoring the circulation pump
- 1 input for stop (aborting desalination) or standby (interrupting desalination)
- SD card slot: For logging measured values, messages and alarms, status changes and firmware updates. Instead of an SD card, a wireless SD card can be used for a wireless measured value enquiry.